Certified Disaster Recovery
Affordable, managed Disaster Recovery service, tested to application level every day for instant, guaranteed recoveries
Plan B is a specialist IT Disaster Recovery provider with a difference.
We deliver certified recoveries of complete solutions ready for users to get back to work. To be able to certify, and therefore guarantee your recoveries, all Plan B recovery solutions are automatically configured to work completely and tested to application level every day to be certain they will work when needed.
Recoveries are simple, instant and guaranteed on Plan B’s private cloud recovery platform, with Plan B Engineers providing you with support and technical leadership until you are back to business as usual, within just a matter of minutes.
Our disaster recovery service offers you the benefits of:
- Guaranteed IT Resilience - because we have already tested your IT system to application level, we are 100% certain your recovery will work, and we have a 100% IT disaster recovery success rate to prove it.
- Improved IT availability - reduced recovery times. We have the fastest recovery times of all cloud disaster recovery providers. This is because all we have to do is boot up your Pre-recovered IT systems when you need them. We guarantee to have you 100% productive within twice the minutes it takes to boot your IT system.
- Reduced cost - thanks to automation of testing, our disaster recovery service is significantly cheaper than server mirroring. There is no capital outlay for hardware, just a low monthly cost which includes all maintenance and testing.
- Improved testing and compliance. We are the only disaster recovery provider to carry out full end to end testing to application level on a daily basis, offering you a greater level of assurance.
- Simple recovery process.Plan B’s DRaaS allows you to focus on your business, not your IT, reducing stress and disruption to your business in the event of a business critical IT issue.
- Reduced Management time. Apart from a 6 monthly test exercise, your IT team don’t have to spend any time managing your disaster recovery solution. This leaves you free to focus on technology which will offer your business a competitive advantage.